September 29, 2013


It has been a while since I started this painting and this final idea is completely different from the one I had inicially. First, I wanted to make a portrait of my boyfriend based on a series of events from that time (to portray an action), but since I was not satisfied with the result, I put it aside for a long time. I really liked how the face turned out because of his expression, which is something that he does frequently (∪ ◡ ∪).
SO, yesterday,  I decided to do something with it. I eliminated a lot of elements that were overloading the image and change them for a few others, like the clothing pattern, the pink shapes, the overlay pattern and I also changed a  little bit the expression.
The result it's this simple and ....visually... pleasing portrait! ( ̄。 ̄';)

No comments:

Post a Comment